There is no better way to wind down than with a cup of Bigelow Cozy Chamomile herbal tea. Chamomile is good for you both soothing and relaxing. What makes Bigelow Chamomile herbal tea taste so special? Our ingredients are carefully selected by the Bigelow family to deliver you an uncompromised quality tea experience. We use whole chamomile flowers which creates a delicately sweet and more flavorful tea. Each box of this caffeine-free herbal tea contains 20 tea bags. To maintain the integrity of our exceptional ingredients, we wrap each tea bag in a foil pouch to ensure the fullest flavor, freshness, and aroma. It also makes it convenient to take Bigelow Tea everywhere you go. Bigelow Tea is proud to be 100% family owned and operated for over 75 years. We are honored to be a Certified B Corporation. This achievement recognizes our commitment to the highest standards of social and environmental impact. Because it’s all about doing the right thing.
- Bigelow Cozy Chamomile, Caffeine Free Herbal Tea, Tea Bags, 20 Count
- We use the whole chamomile flower for an exceptional taste. Smooth and full-bodied, delicately sweet
- 20 Tea bags, individually wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, freshness and aroma
- Caffeine free, Gluten–free, Non-GMO, Kosher Parve, Kosher for Passover
- Bigelow Tea is Family Owned and Operated since 1945
- Each Ingredient has been carefully selected by the Bigelow Family to deliver an uncompromised quality tea experience
- Bigelow Tea is proud to be a Certified B Corporation. We meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability
Features: Individual fresh pack, Caffeine free, All natural, Yes, Kosher
Brand: Bigelow Tea
Caffeine Designation: Naturally Decaffeinated
Count Per Pack: 20
Flavor: Sweet honey like floral quality
Nutrient Content Claims: Kosher for Passover, Caffeine-Free, Kosher Parve, Gluten–free, GMO-Free
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.78 x 5.21 x 3.12 Inches
Instructions: Start with fresh cold water and bring to a rolling boil. Pour over tea bag, steep 4 minutes and remove tea bag. For Iced Tea by the glass steep a little longer then pour over ice. Caff-o-meter content per serving. Coffee 100-120mg. Black tea 30-60mg. Green tea 25-50mg. Decaf tea 1-8mg. Herbal tea 0mg. Represents average caffeine content; individual products may vary.