Our Decaffeinated Green Tea delivers a superior flavor that is both smooth and delicate without any bitterness. What makes Bigelow Decaffeinated Green tea taste so special? Our ingredients are carefully selected by the Bigelow family to deliver you an uncompromised quality tea experience. Our recipe combines hand-picked tea leaves, harvested at their peak using only the top two tea leaves and the bud. We gently process it bringing out that natural flavor people have been enjoying for centuries. Each box of this decaffeinated green tea contains 40 tea bags packed in 10 foil pouches (4 tea bags per pouch). To maintain the integrity of our exceptional ingredients, we wrap each tea bag in a foil pouch to ensure the fullest flavor, freshness, and aroma. It also makes it convenient to take Bigelow Tea everywhere you go. Bigelow Tea is proud to be 100% family owned and operated for over 75 years. We are honored to be a Certified B Corporation. This achievement recognizes our commitment to the highest standards of social and environmental impact. Because it’s all about doing the right thing.
- Bigelow Green Tea, Decaffeinated Tea Bags, 40 Count
- Hand-picked tea leaves for a smooth and balanced taste without the caffeine. Our classic green tea is simply unmatched.
- 40 Tea Bags packed in 10 Foil Pouches (4 Tea Bags Per Pouch)
- Gluten–free, Non-GMO, Kosher Parve, Kosher for Passover
- Bigelow Tea is Family Owned and operated since 1945
- Each Ingredient has been carefully selected by the Bigelow Family to deliver an uncompromised quality tea experience
- Bigelow Tea is proud to be a Certified B Corporation. We meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability
Brand: Bigelow Tea
Caffeine Designation: Naturally Decaffeinated
Count Per Pack: 40
Flavor: Green Tea
Nutrient Content Claims: Gluten-Free, Kosher
Instructions: 2 Steps to a Great Cup. Start with fresh cold water and bring to a rolling boil. Pour over tea bag, steep 3 minutes and remove tea bag. For Iced Tea by the glass steep a little longer then pour over ice.