Our Green Tea with Lemon is smooth with a lovely lemon finish. What makes Bigelow Green tea with Lemon taste so special? Our ingredients are carefully selected by the Bigelow family to deliver you an uncompromised quality tea experience. Our recipe combines hand-picked tea leaves, harvested at their peak using only the top two tea leaves and the bud and blended with juicy California Lemons. We gently process it bringing out that natural flavor people have been enjoying for centuries. Each box of this caffeinated green tea contains 20 tea bags. To maintain the integrity of our exceptional ingredients, we wrap each tea bag in a foil pouch to ensure the fullest flavor, freshness, and aroma. It also makes it convenient to take Bigelow Tea everywhere you go! Bigelow Tea is proud to be 100% family owned and operated for over 75 years. We are honored to be a Certified B Corporation. This achievement recognizes our commitment to the highest standards of social and environmental impact. Because it’s all about doing the right thing.
- Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon, Tea Bags, 20 Ct
- Smooth green tea with a lovely lemon finish
- 20 Tea bags, individually wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, freshness and aroma
- Gluten–free, Non-GMO, Kosher Parve
- Bigelow Tea is Family Owned and Operated since 1945
- Each Ingredient has been carefully selected by the Bigelow Family to deliver an uncompromised quality tea experience
- Bigelow Tea is proud to be a Certified B Corporation. We meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability
Features: 20 individual fresh packs, Delicate flavor, healthy antioxidants, Kosher
Brand: Bigelow Tea
Caffeine Designation: Naturally Caffeinated
Count Per Pack: 20
Tea Variety: Green Tea
Nutrient Content Claims: Kosher Parve, Gluten–free
Instructions: Start with fresh cold water and bring to a rolling boil. Pour over tea bag, steep 3 minutes and remove tea bag. For Iced Tea by the glass steep a little longer then pour over ice. Caff-o-meter content per serving. Coffee 100-120mg. Black tea 30-60mg. Green tea 25-50mg. Decaf tea 1-8mg. Herbal tea 0mg. Represents average caffeine content; individual products may vary.