Our Peppermint tea is both soothing and refreshing. What makes Bigelow Peppermint Herbal Tea taste so special? Our ingredients are carefully selected by the Bigelow family to deliver you an uncompromised quality tea experience. At Bigelow we searched to find the cleanest and smoothest Peppermint grown on family farms we have partnered with for over 30 years. Our peppermint is simply second to none. Each box of this caffeine-free herbal tea contains 20 tea bags. To maintain the integrity of our exceptional ingredients, we wrap each tea bag in a foil pouch to ensure the fullest flavor, freshness, and aroma. It also makes it convenient to take Bigelow Tea everywhere you go. Bigelow Tea is proud to be 100% family owned and operated for over 75 years. We are honored to be a Certified B Corporation. This achievement recognizes our commitment to the highest standards of social and environmental impact. Because it’s all about doing the right thing.
- Bigelow Peppermint, Herbal Tea Bags, 20 Count
- Soothing and refreshing peppermint grown in America
- 20 Tea bags, individually wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, freshness and aroma
- Caffeine free ,Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Kosher Parve, Kosher For Passover
- Bigelow Tea is Family Owned since 1945
- Each Ingredient has been carefully selected by the Bigelow Family to deliver an uncompromised quality tea experience
- Bigelow Tea is proud to be a Certified B Corporation. We meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability
Features: Individual fresh pack, Caffeine free, All natural, Yes, Kosher
Brand: Bigelow Tea
Caffeine Designation: Caffeine Free
Count Per Pack: 20
Tea Variety: Herbal Tea
Nutrient Content Claims: Gluten-Free, Kosher Parve, Kosher For Passover
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.78 x 5.21 x 3.12 Inches
Instructions: 2 steps to a great cup. Start with fresh cold water and bring to a rolling boil. Pour over tea bag, steep 4 minutes and remove tea bag. For Iced Tea by the glass steep a little longer then pour over ice. Caff-o-meter content per serving. Coffee 100-120mg. Black tea 30-60mg. Green tea 25-50mg. Decaf tea 1-8mg.Herbal tea 0mg. Represents average caffeine content; individual products may vary.