BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test by Abbott (2 Tests): Discover the fast, proven and trusted COVID-19 antigen test that is readily available over-the-counter at retailers across the country. Purchase the BinaxNOW(tm) COVID-19 Antigen Self Test and perform the test with a simple nasal swab in the comfort and convenience of your home. BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test is available under FDA Emergency Use Authorization.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE: Requires just a shallow nasal swab that you can do yourself; includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- SEE RESULTS IN 15 MINUTES: Convenient, fast results anytime, anywhere; no need for a prescription or send to a lab.
- FOR AGES 2 TO ADULT: Indicated for children as young as 2 years old when administered by an adult, and for all people 15 and older to self-administer.
- DETECTS ACTIVE COVID-19 INFECTION: Includes 2 tests designed to detect active infection with or without symptoms. For serial testing, simply test yourself twice over 3 days, at least 24 hours (but no more than 48 hours) apart. For symptomatic use, a single test can be used. Detects multiple strains, including the DELTA and OMICRON variants*.
- #1 COVID-19 SELF TEST IN THE US: BinaxNOW Self Test uses the same technology used by doctors.
- FOR PERSONAL USE: This test does NOT meet the CDC testing requirements to enter thewhen returning from a trip abroad. For proof of negative COVID-19 test, the BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card Home Test may be a better choice.
- OPTIONAL SELF-REPORT: Capture your results in the NAVICA app for self reporting.
*Abbott conducted a computational analysis of the detection of multiple SARS-COV-2 strains, including the Delta and Omicron variants, and predicts no impact to the performance of our BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test.
This test does NOT meet the CDC testing requirements to enter the U.S. when returning from a trip abroad. The self-test is indicated for children as young as 2 years old when samples are collected by an adult, and for all people 15 and older. The BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Antigen Self Test has not been FDA cleared or approved. It has been authorized by the FDA under an emergency use authorization. It has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARSCoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens, and are only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner. BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Antigen should be performed twice over 3 days, at least 24 hours (but no more than 48 hours) apart. For symptomatic use, a single test can be used. © 2021 Abbott. All rights reserved. BinaxNOW is a trademark of Abbott and used with permission. Any photos displayed are for illustrative purposes only. Any person depicted in such photos is a model.
There are no reviews yet.