Go ahead and get dirty. We’ve got you covered.
The original form of BIZ! Add BIZ Liquid to every load to boost the cleaning power of your detergent and eliminate tough stains. Remove blood stains and remove coffee stains easily. For pre-treating small stains, we recommend using BIZ liquid. Just pre-treat stains directly with BIZ liquid by wetting the area with warm water and applying Biz. Rub gently and wait 5-10 minutes then wash as usual. Or, add BIZ washing machine liquid to every load along with detergent to boost the cleaning power and eliminate tough stains. It is convenient, easy to apply, and safe for colors.
BIZ Stain Fighter, Stain and Odor Eliminator Liquid, 32 Fluid Ounces
- Fabric stain remover for clothes with color safe formula
- Contains a unique blend of enzymes that quickly dissolves stains and odors – Made with biodegradable surfactants
- Cleans up to 80% better than powder laundry detergent or liquid laundry detergent alone
- Proven to beat leading brands on tough stains like sweat, grass, and food grease
- Contains more stain fighters than other brands
- Works great on stains from grass, dirt, sweat, spaghetti sauce, gravy, coffee stain, juice, sauces, blood stains, lipstick, dressing, baby food, greasy foods, condiments, chocolate, and more!
- Multipurpose cleaning – Also use on hard surfaces like bathtub and tile, kitchen, patio and decks, and more!
- Also available in BIZ powder
How to Remove Stains and Eliminate Odors:
PRE-TREAT! Pre-treat tough stains by re-wetting stained area with warm water and applying BIZ directly to the stained area. Rub gently and wait 5-10 minutes. Wash as usual.
ADD BIZ TO EVERY LOAD and BOOST the power of your detergent by up to 80%. Fill cap just below Line 1 for medium loads and HE machines. Fill cap to Line 3 for larger and extra-dirty loads. For really tough, dirty loads simply replace your regular liquid washing detergent with BIZ.
Why BIZ is Better
MORE STAIN FIGHTING INGREDIENTS
Different stains require different ingredients to eliminate them. Science shows that there is no one single ingredient that cleans everything well. So why doesn’t every brand put all of these ingredients in their formula? Because it costs more. BIZ doesn’t cut any corners; it has more stain fighters than other brands. That’s why it works better.
- Protein-based stains require Enzymes – Grass, Blood, Milk, Baby Formula
- Ink stains and dye stains require Peroxides – Wine, Juice Drinks, Spaghetti Sauce
- Brightening requires Whitening Agents – Makes Colors Brighter and Whites Whiter
- Granular stains require Detergents – Clay, Mud, Dirt
TESTS PROVE IT’S BETTER
Don’t take our word for it. Independent tests show that BIZ works better on tough stains. Try it for yourself!