Meet Pink Lady Apple! Flavored with cold-pressed juice from organic Pink Lady Apples, she’s incredibly crisp, slightly sweet, and always refreshing. Health-Ade is the champion of gut health. We believe in the power of your gut, and if you tap into it, you can unlock a happier, healthier you. As part of our mission to inspire happy guts for all, we produce a range of delicious, organic, bubbly probiotic beverages that make you feel good from the inside out. Go ahead, follow your gut!
Health-Ade Probiotic Kombucha Tea, Pink Lady Apple, 16 fl oz
- Living Probiotic: Probiotics are living bacteria that are known to improve gut health. When consumed, they contribute to a diverse microbiome which helps the rest of your body stay balanced.
- Detoxifying Acids: During the fermentation process healthy acids like acetic, lactic, gluconic and glucaronic acid—are produced. These hard-workers support your body’s natural ability to detoxify, clearing out the icky stuff and reducing inflammation.
- Natural Antioxidants: Antioxidants make up your body’s molecular clean-up crew. These plant-based substances are known to neutralize free radicals, which are unstable molecules that can lead to illness and disease.
- What is kombucha?
Kombucha is fermented tea that contains probiotics and healthy organic acids. Ours is blended with organic cold-pressed juice to create a wide range of feel-good flavors. A little tart and a little sweet, with just the right amount of bubbles, kombucha is a delicious natural treat!
- Key Ingredients: Tea, water, sugar and a culture (the collection of microorganisms responsible for fermentation) are all you need to make kombucha! At Health-Ade we use a blend of green and black tea, and add cold-pressed juice from organic produce for that extra fresh flavor.
- Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-free, Vegan and Kosher
Vitamin & Supplement Type: Dietary Supplements
Assembled Product Weight: 1.9167 POUNDS
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.94 x 2.94 x 6.75 Inches
Dosage: 1 bottle
Instructions: A good rule of thumb is to drink that amount of kombucha that makes YOU feel good! If you’re new to kombucha, start small. No need to guzzle a whole bottle of Pink Lady Apple all at once (though we understand the temptation). Instead, try a 4 to 8 oz portion and see how you feel.
Safe Handling Instructions: If you are pregnant/breast feeding, consult with your doctor. Due to natural fermentation, there may be trace amounts of alcohol and small pieces of culture. Kombucha should not be consumed if left unrefrigerated for an extended period of time. Do not over-shake.
Warning Text: Do not shake.