Easily brew crisp, refreshing Lipton black iced tea from these convenient family-size bags! Using real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea, our Master Blenders crafted this refreshingly delicious blend, where we pick tea leaves at the peak of flavor and blend them to capture as much natural tea taste and aroma as possible. Lipton iced tea is the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. So don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed tea and choose Lipton Decaffeinated Unsweetened Family-sized Iced Tea Bags. Simply brew two tea bags with 1 quart boiling water, brew 3 minutes, sweeten, add 3 quarts of fresh cold water and ice. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton black iced tea brighten your day! This delicious tea is decaffeinated. To capture as much of the tea taste and aroma as possible, we have developed and innovative process where we press fresh, high-quality tea leaves to release their natural essence. We then use this essence on our blend. All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.
Lipton Black tea Family Iced Tea Bags, 48 ct
- Refreshing Lipton black iced tea from these convenient family-size bags
- Made with real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea
- Naturally Tasty & Refreshing Lipton Black Iced Tea is the perfect addition to any meal
- Simply brew with boiling water, sweeten and add ice cubes
- Lipton Black Tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
- Makes 24 iced tea gallon pitchers
- Since 1880, nature has been our tea factory. Every cup of Lipton tea is grown using natural rain, wind and sunshine to give you our signature rich taste and aroma. What’s more we believe that every cup of our tea should not only help brighten your day but help brighten the future of all our tea farmers and their families, and of course, our planet too.
- Lipton® has always led the way for tea. From Sir Thomas Lipton’s innovative Lipton® tea estate, to his exciting marketing promotions – Lipton® has always been ahead of the curve. Lipton® is doing more than ever to ensure that our refreshing tea tastes great not just today, but for years to come.
- Here at Lipton, nature is our factory. We harness the sun, wind and rain to ensure our every cup of tea is crafted with natural goodness to give you our signature delicious taste and aroma.
Caffeine Designation: Naturally Caffeinated
Count Per Pack: 48
Tea Variety: Black Tea
Nutrient Content Claims: Caffeine-Free
Third Party Accreditation Symbol on Product Package Code: Orthodox Union Kosher, Rainforest Alliance
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.00 x 8.85 x 4.90 Inches
Instructions: . Real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea. Brewing Directions for 2 Quarts Refreshing Iced Tea. 1 Pour 4 cups boiling water over 2 tea bags in heat-proof pitcher. 2 Brew 3 to 5 minutes; remove tea bags. 3 Sweeten to taste. 4 Stir in 6 cups ice cubes* until melted. Keep refrigerated. *If not using ice cubes, then stir in 4 cups cold water. Traditional Brewing Directions for Refreshing Iced Tea. For 2 quarts of refreshing iced tea pour 8 cups boiling water over 2 tea bags and brew 3 to 5 minutes. Sweeten to taste. Chill or add ice. Keep refrigerated.