To make the most of every day, start with a cup of fresh, pure Lipton Decaffeinated Green Tea. Drinking green tea connects you to a storied tea tradition that dates back centuries. For almost 5,000 years, tea drinkers across the globe have brewed green tea for its rich aroma and clean taste. Lipton Decaffeinated Green Tea is known for its fresh, earthy notes, which come from tea leaves picked while young. And since it’s caffeine-free and 99.5% water, decaffeinated green tea is a jitter-free way to center yourself when life gets hectic. Try it fresh and warm to seize the day, or enjoy it iced and refreshing for the perfect mid-day break. For maximum smoothness and balance, steep Lipton Decaffeinated Green Tea in water that’s just under boiling for 2 minutes to capture all its fresh, energizing essence. While our Decaffeinated Green Tea is famous for flavor, it’s also a wonderful way to love your heart. In fact, drinking unsweetened decaf green tea can help support blood circulation for a healthy heart as part of a balanced diet.* That’s because Lipton decaf green tea contains about 50mg of naturally ocurring flavonoids per serving. And since each box comes with 40 tea bags tucked into tea trays to help preserve their fresh taste and crisp aroma, you’ll always have plenty of your favorite tea on hand. We also love sharing that Lipton Decaffeinated Green Tea is Rainforest Alliance Certified to help support sustainable agriculture and farmers around the world. Thank you for choosing Lipton Decaffeinated Green Tea. We hope that every cup of our tea brightens your day.
- LOVE YOUR HEART: drinking unsweetened Lipton Green Tea can help support blood circulation for a healthy heart*
- START YOUR DAY RIGHT with the light, fresh taste of decaf green tea to help promote everyday well-being
- ENJOY IT YOUR WAY, either as a hot and invigorating decaf green tea, or a crisp and refreshing decaf iced tea in just 2 minutes
- SUPPORT SUSTAINABLE TEA FARMING with Rainforest Alliance Certified green tea
- AWAKEN YOUR SPIRIT with decaffeinated green tea to help you refresh and recharge
- *Unsweetened Lipton Decaffeinated Green Tea can help support a healthy heart as part of a balanced diet consistent with dietary guidelines. It contains about 50mg of flavonoids per serving, no calories, no added sugars, and is 99.5% water
Caffeine Designation: Decaffeinated
Count Per Pack: 40
Tea Variety: Black Tea
Nutrient Content Claims: GMO-Free
Third Party Accreditation Symbol on Product Package Code: Orthodox Union Kosher, Rainforest Alliance
Instructions: For A Delicious Cup of Hot Green Tea: Bring Fresh Cold Water to A Rolling Boil and Pour Over Tea Bag. Brew 1 to 1 1/2 Minutes Or to Desired Strength. Remove Tea Bag. Sweeten to Taste With Honey Or Sugar. For A Refreshing Quart of Iced Green Tea: Use 4 Tea Bags. Brew As Directed Above, Using 4 Cups Boiling Water. Sweeten to Taste and Serve In Ice-Filled Glasses. Serve, If Desired, With Orange Or Lemon Slices.