Liquid I.V.’s Hydration Multiplier is a great-tasting, non-GMO electrolyte powder drink mix powered by Cellular Transport Technology (CTT)® designed to enhance rapid absorption of water and other key ingredients into the bloodstream. Typically, when you drink fluids, they pass through the entire digestive system, losing water before your body can absorb it. CTT® uses a precise ratio of sodium, glucose, and potassium to create an osmotic force that allows water to be delivered to the bloodstream earlier on in the digestive system. Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier can hydrate faster and more efficiently than water alone. 1 serving contains 3x the electrolytes of traditional sports drinks and 5 essential vitamins.
Translation? More fuel for life’s adventures.
WE ARE ON A MISSION TO CHANGE THE WORLD. For every purchase of Liquid I.V., we donate a serving to someone in need. Since 2015, we have donated over 19 million servings globally.
Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier, Grape, 6 Ct, Electrolyte Powder Packet Drink Mix
- Hydration Multiplier, our great tasting, non-GMO electrolyte drink mix, is powered by CTT® to deliver hydration to the bloodstream faster and more efficiently than water alone. Experience a rush of hydration with deep, bold notes of Concord grape.
- Cellular Transport Technology, or CTT®, is the breakthrough delivery system, used in all of our products, designed to enhance rapid absorption of water and other key ingredients into the bloodstream.
- Made with premium ingredients, Hydration Multiplier Electrolyte Powder Drink Mix contains 5 essential vitamins including Vitamins B3, B5, B6, B12 and Vitamin C. These non-GMO drink mixes are also gluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free.
- CONVENIENCE Single-serving, travel-friendly packets are easy to enjoy on the go. Pour one packet into 16 oz of water, mix or shake, and hydrate.
- Liquid I.V. provides much-needed hydration in disaster zones, hospitals, impoverished communities, and emergency living quarters across the globe. Since 2015, we have donated over 19 million servings.
There are no reviews yet.