There’s nothing as refreshing and invigorating as a glass of home-brewed Luzianne Iced Tea. Perhaps that’s because of all we do before you ever brew it, searching 5 continents for the perfect tea leaves and carefully selecting and specially blending them for iced tea. Our classic iced tea is a smooth blend of orange pekoe and pekoe cut black teas. In 1902, William B. Reily relocated his wholesale grocery business from Monroe, Louisiana, to New Orleans and shifted his focus to specialize in blending, packaging and distributing coffee and tea. It was the birth of the Luzianne brand. In the 1930s, recognizing the popularity of iced tea as a way to beat the heat, Mr. Reily created a new blend that maintained its flavor, color and clarity when poured over ice. Our now-famous Luzianne Iced Tea was one of the first teas ever blended specially for iced tea. Soon the Luzianne reputation for clear, smooth-tasting, refreshing iced tea was established throughout the Southeast. Today we still source the finest tea leaves from around the world and specially blend them to Mr. Reily’s original specifications. With 100+ years of experience in every sip, the choice is clear. Luzianne is the right tea for iced tea.
- Blended Iced Tea: Ready in minutes, no boiling required! Featuring Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black Tea, these tea bags are the easy way to make a delicious glass of home brewed tea.
- Easy to Brew: No need to boil! Just steep in cold water and in 3-5 minutes you’ll have that authentic Luzianne taste. Try blending it with flavors like mint, strawberries and raspberries
- Luzianne Iced Tea: We continue to craft one of America’s most popular iced teas. It’s clear and not cloudy in appearance, with smooth, astringent tea taste
- Authentic Teas and Coffees: Our iced tea and coffee blends have been a fan favorite since 1932! Check out our array of products like single-serve K cup pods, iced tea bags, concentrates and bottled drinks
- Luzianne Heritage: Our Family business has focused on tea and coffee for over 100 years. Luzianne founder, Willam B Reily, helped to spread the popularity of tea and coffee across America
Features: 10% more tea per tea bag, Orange pekoe And pekoe cut black teas, Specially blended for iced tea
Caffeine Designation: Naturally Caffeinated
Count Per Pack: 24
Flavor: Iced tea
Nutrient Content Claims: Kosher
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.38 x 9.47 x 3.19 Inches
Instructions: Bring 2 cups of cold water to a rolling boil. Gently pour boiling water over 1 tea bag. Steep 3-5 minutes, remove tea bag and sweeten to taste. Add 2 cups of cold water and chill.