Bad breath can keep you and your dog from the closeness you’ve always enjoyed. Now you can help keep your canine friend’s breath fresh with Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats. These chews feature unique nubs and ridges that are designed to clean like bristles on a toothbrush*, helping control tartar and plaque buildup through scrubbing action. Made with no artificial flavors and sealed for freshness, these chews have an irresistible taste your dog will love. They are fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals–including calcium to help support strong bones and teeth–and have no artificial flavors. *When fed daily Milk-Bone Brushing Chews are as effective as brushing a dog’s teeth twice a week based on the reduction of tartar build-up. The Veterinary Oral Health Council recommends daily tooth brushing for optimal effectiveness.
- Contains one (1) 27.5oz bag of Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Dog Treats, Small-Medium, 35 Bones Per Bag
- Dog chews combine irresistible taste with patented design to help support strong teeth
- Fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals; no artificial flavors; sealed for freshness
- Patented design helps reduce tartar buildup, maintain healthy gums, and freshen breath through scrubbing action
- Small-medium size for dogs from 25-49 lbs.; 63 calories per dental treat; 35 treats per bag
- Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Accepted Seal
Manufacturer: The J.M. Smucker Company
Manufacturer Part Number: 7910078560
Assembled Product Weight: 27.5 oz
Animal Type: Dog
Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place.
Feeding Instructions: FEEDING DIRECTIONS FOR MILK BONE BRUSHING CHEWS:Dog’s Weight 25-49 lbs. = 1 SMALL/MEDIUM treat per daySmall/Medium For dogs 25-49 lbs. Not suitable for dogs less than 25 lbs., greater than 49 lbs., or dogs less than 6 months of age.Feed one treat per day as part of a healthy diet. Always monitor your pet while treating. As with any edible product, ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Gulping any items can be harmful or cause serious injury to a dog. For best results, feed daily and reseal package.Fresh drinking water should always be available.