Make family meals a success with the home-baked goodness of Pillsbury Flaky Layers Biscuits. Kids and adults alike love to pull apart the flaky layers of these warm biscuits. A great alternative to scratch baking, Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuit dough is ready-to-bake. In just minutes, the air will be filled with the delicious aroma of freshly baked biscuits for you to serve with butter, jam, gravy or more. Imagine the memories you’ll make.These biscuits will give you time back in your day to focus on what matters by helping with grocery lists and post-baking kitchen cleanup. Simply preheat the oven to 400° F, place refrigerated biscuit dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 8-11 minutes or until golden brown. In just a few simple steps, you’ll have delicious biscuits without all the fuss!
- FLAKY LAYERS: Enjoy peeling apart the warm, flaky layers of these biscuits
- EVERYDAY USE: Great for breakfast sandwiches, on their own, or topped with your favorite spread
- QUICK AND EASY: Just pop, place and bake these canned biscuits until deliciously golden brown
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: Each can includes five refrigerated biscuits for all your favorite recipes and meals
- AT HOME MEMORIES: Imagine the memories you’ll make while gathering to enjoy Pillsbury biscuits
Features: Artificial buttermilk flavor, Golden layers, 5 flaky biscuits
Food Condition: Refrigerated
Food Form: Dough
Container Type: Can
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.29 x 3.38 x 2.29 Inches
Instructions: Keep Refrigerated. Heat oven to 400degF. Place biscuits 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Keep dough refrigerated.
Warning Text: Contains: wheat. May contain milk ingredients. Do not eat raw biscuit dough.
There are no reviews yet.