Make family meals grand with the home-baked goodness of Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers Biscuits. Kids and adults alike love to pull apart the flaky layers of their warm Grands! buttermilk biscuits. A great alternative to scratch baking, Grands! refrigerated biscuit dough is ready-to-bake. In just minutes, the air will be filled with the delicious aroma of freshly baked biscuits for you to serve with butter, jam, gravy or more. Imagine the memories you’ll make.These biscuits will give you time back in your day to focus on what matters by helping with grocery lists and post-baking kitchen cleanup. Simply preheat the oven to 350° F (or 325° F for a nonstick cookie sheet), place refrigerated biscuit dough 1 to 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 13-16 minutes or until golden brown. In just a few simple steps, you’ll have delicious biscuits without all the fuss!
- FLAKY LAYERS: Enjoy peeling apart the warm, flaky layers of these biscuits
- EVERYDAY USE: Great for breakfast sandwiches, on their own or topped with your favorite spread
- QUICK AND EASY: Just pop, place and bake these canned biscuits until deliciously golden brown
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Simply scan your receipt to earn cash for participating schools
- AT HOME MEMORIES: Imagine the memories you’ll make while gathering to enjoy Pillsbury biscuits
Features: Flaky layers, Buttermilk, The biscuits I serve my family – award winning chef, 8 big biscuits
Food Condition: Refrigerated
Food Form: Solid
Container Type: Can
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.97 x 5.56 x 2.97 Inches
Instructions: Keep Refrigerated. DIRECTIONSHEAT oven to 350°F (or 325°F for dark or nonstick cookie sheet).PLACE biscuits 1 to 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.BAKE 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
Warning Text: Contains wheat; May contain milk ingredients.,Do not eat raw biscuit dough. Do not freeze or microwave unbaked Poppin’ Fresh dough.
There are no reviews yet.