Barilla Elbows are made from the finest durum wheat and is Non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Elbows are perfect for the American favorites macaroni & cheese and pasta salad. They also pair well with dairy-based sauces (like butter and cheese), tomato-based sauces with or without vegetables, and chunky fish or meat-based sauces. Barilla Elbows is a Quick and easy to cook pasta: “”””””””Al dente”””””””” perfection in 7-8 minutes Kosher Certified Pasta: BARILLA Elbows is Kosher certified and Elbows, Gomiti or Chifferi in Italian, is named for its twisted tubular shape that can vary in size and be either smooth or ridged. Pasta Elbows originated from Northern and Central Italy, where they are traditionally used in soups. Barilla is passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla stands for quality and a perfectly “”””””””al dente”””””””” pasta texture every time. That’s why BARILLA pasta has been an Italian favorite for over 140 years and is Italys #1 Brand of Pasta.
- 100% NON-GMO DURUM WHEAT – Give Barilla® Elbows a try. With a delicious taste and texture, this pasta will pleae the whole family.
- Elbows ridgetst make it are perfect for holding more sauce inside and out!
- Made with purified water to deliver great taste and “”al dente”” texture every time.
- Pairs well with dairy-based sauces (like butter and cheese), tomato-based sauces with or without vegetables, and chunky fish or meat-based sauces..
- Great for pasta salads, pasta bakes or as a main course pasta meal.