Barilla Pasta, Mostaccioli Pasta, 16 Ounce
Brand : barilla
Manufacturer : Barilla Pasta
Item model number : 1000010537
Size : 1 Pound (Pack of 1)
– Cook Time: 10 minutes for al dente mostaccioli pasta
– Serving Size: 8 mostaccioli servings per Blue Box
– Also called penne lisce, mostaccioli is especially popular in Southern Italy with tomato sauces
– Our mostaccioli pasta is verified non-GMO, kosher certified & a Product of the USA
Try Barilla Mostaccioli with fresh, light pasta sauces – like olive oil or a simple fresh tomato sauce. This tubular pasta is also great for baked casserole dishes known as “pasta al forno” which is delicious with cheese based sauces. Mac & Cheese and other kids favorites become instant classics when adding in this smooth penne pasta! Try adding some mostaccioli to your cooking repertoire today!
Ready in just 10 minutes, our mostaccioli is certain to improve your next pasta dish and fill your family up for longer thanks to its low glycemic index.
Eight servings of mostaccioli pasta come in each Blue Box. Every family member or party goer will get a proper portion of pasta when you use Barilla pasta in your next recipe!
(Serving Size of 1/6th a box) Calories: 200; Total Fat: 1g (1% DV); Sat Fat: 0g; Trans Fat: 0g; Sodium: 0mg; Total Carb: 42g (15% DV); Protein: 7g
Let Barilla inspire your next mostaccioli dish with our collection of pasta recipes, both innovative and classic. Try making Mostaccioli Pasta with Tuscan Sauce, Baked Mostaccioli with Sausage and Mushroom Sauce, or Penne Lisce with Jalapeno Peppers, Kalamata Olives & Barilla Chunky Traditional Pasta Sauce.
From its humble beginnings in 1877 as a small shop and bakery in Parma, Italy, Barilla has grown and strived to become the internationally trusted brand of semolina pasta, pasta sauces and Italian entrées that it is today. Let us transport you to Italy with our delicious mostaccioli and other high quality pastas.
- Cook Time: 10 minutes for al dente mostaccioli pasta
- Serving Size: 8 mostaccioli servings per Blue Box
- Also called penne lisce, mostaccioli is especially popular in Southern Italy with tomato sauces
- Our mostaccioli pasta is verified non-GMO, kosher certified & a Product of the USA