Developed by a pharmacist and father of four, Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Brand has been trusted for over 40 years by pediatricians and parents to help protect irritated skin due to diaper rash and to instantly seal out wetness. When used daily, it is also a great way to help prevent diaper rash. Original Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment is a thick, cream-like protective diaper rash paste with 16% Zinc Oxide and is ideal for treating mild diaper rash. It seals out moisture and helps keep baby’s boo-tay dry. Original Boudreaux’s Butt Paste is free from dyes, preservatives, parabens and talc. Don’t forget to keep your baby’s butt protected and your hands mess free with our diaper rash cream and ointment brush applicator. Boudreaux’s Butt Paste has diaper ointments for any baby’s boo-tay needs including maximum strength, sensitive, natural* aloe, and butt barrier. Boudreaux’s Butt Paste products are FSA- and HSA-eligible in the U.S. *Other ingredients may not be natural. Natural refers to the source of listed ingredients and allows for only minimal, non-chemical processing of these ingredients.
Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Original Diaper Rash Cream, Ointment for Baby, 4 oz Tube, 3 Pack
- Helps provide fast relief from diaper rash discomfort and instantly protects irritated skin
- Thick, cream-like protective paste ointment with 16% Zinc Oxide
- Seals out moisture and helps keep baby’s boo-tay dry on contact
- Ideal for daily prevention and treatment of mild baby diaper rash
- Free from dyes, preservatives, parabens, and talc
- Pediatrician-recommended brand* for diaper rash ointment *ProVoice Survey February 1, 2021 to January 31, 2025
About Boudreaux’s Butt Paste: Happy cheeks start here, Let’s Kick Some Rash! Maximum Strength Butt Paste* twice the rash-kicking treatment of Original Butt Paste, and none of the harsh ingredients found in some competitors, to treat and protect those sweet cheeks. Provides the thickest barrier of protection against diaper rash* Paraben, preservative and phthalate-free. Maximum strength treatment and protection. Pediatrician recommended.