Citracal Maximum Plus sugar free coated Calcium Citrate caplets are designed to provide the calcium and vitamin D3 you may not get enough of from the foods you eat each day. Calcium is an essential mineral needed for bone health.* Add Citracal Maximum Plus as part of your daily regimen to support strong bones.* Vitamin D3 promotes calcium absorption. Citracal Maximum Plus contains a blend of 630 mg of Calcium Citrate, minerals such as zinc, copper and manganese and 1000 IU of vitamin D3 per serving to help achieve optimal bone health, defy bone aging and reduce the risk of Osteoporosis.† Easily absorbed and gentle on the stomach, Citracal Maximum Plus can be taken with or without food. Citracal is the #1 Doctor and Pharmacist‡ recommended calcium brand. So, whether you’re 19 or 90, talk to your doctor about adding Citracal Maximum Plus to your diet and overall wellness and fitness regimen to help support bone health* †Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. ‡Pharmacy Times Survey, 2020. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Citracal Maximum Plus Calcium Citrate With Vitamin D3, Caplets, 120ct: DEFY BONE AGING: Citracal Maximum Plus is a sugar free calcium supplement, providing 630 mg of calcium per serving to help support bone health* as part of your overall wellness and fitness regimen; just 2 caplets twice a day
- IMPORTANCE OF CALCIUM: This essential mineral is needed for bone health*; Maximum Plus is made with Calcium Citrate
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH: Contains 630 mg of Calcium Citrate with 1000 IU of vitamin D3 per serving that helps absorb dietary calcium*; also contains essential minerals – zinc, copper and manganese to support bone health*
- GENTLE ON THE STOMACH: Take Citracal Maximum Plus with or without food; it’s easy on the stomach and easily absorbed
- #1 CALCIUM BRAND RECOMMENDED: Citracal is the #1 Doctor & Pharmacist‡ recommended calcium brand