Freshen up with hypoallergenic and plastic-free Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wet Wipes, the #1 septic-safe wipes brand* and official wipes of pipes. With Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wet Wipes, you get 10 packs of 420 adult wipes, so you have plenty of body wipes for you and your loved ones. And you can count on keeping those pipes unclogged—our flushable travel wipes break down like toilet paper** and 4x faster*** than other flushable wipes. Plus, Cottonelle Flushable Wipes are compliant with IWSFG 2020, designed for toilets and tested with plumbers. Our wipes are even free of parabens, alcohol and MIT and have no harsh chemicals, dyes or plastic fibers, so your comfort is truly worry-free. Get more out of a wipe that’s safe for sensitive skin and washes away odor-causing mess by using with Cottonelle Toilet Paper for the ultimate in fresh and clean feeling‡! Wondering if our bathroom flushable wipes are sustainable? Good news! Our eco-friendly‡‡ plastic-free flushable wipes use 100% biodegradable fibers and meet strict standards to protect forests and the animals and people that depend on them, so you can feel ahhh-mazing whenever you buy Cottonelle. *among national brands **loses majority of strength within 30 minutes of flushing ***vs. national leading brands based on strength loss testing ‡using dry + moist together vs. dry alone ‡‡Fibers 100% biodegradable
- 10 flip-top packs of Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wet Wipes, 420 total wipes—packaging may vary from what is shown.
- The #1 septic-safe wipes brand among national brands.
- Feel shower-fresh with adult wet wipes that wash away odor-causing mess—wipes are hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin.
- Designed for toilets, tested with plumbers, our adult wet wipes break down like toilet paper by losing the majority of strength within 30 minutes of flushing and 4x faster than national brands based on strength loss testing.
- Sustainable solutions—made with plant-based fibers and FSC-certified, meaning we source materials that meet strict standards to protect forests and the animals and people that depend on them.