Compare to Motrin IB active ingredient. Why let body aches and pains slow you down? Ibuprofen Tablets contain 200 mg of the active ingredient ibuprofen in each coated, capsule-shaped tablet. Use for the temporary relief of body aches and pains. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), ibuprofen is a pain reliever and fever reducer for adults and children age 12 years and over. Gluten free. Child-resistant package.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Ibuprofen Tablets active ingredient is 200 mg of ibuprofen, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), pain reliever and fever reducer. Compare to Motrin IB active ingredient
- RELIEF FOR ACHES AND PAINS: Ibuprofen Tablets temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to headache, muscular ache, minor pain of arthritis, toothache, backache, the common cold and menstrual cramps. Also temporarily reduces fever
- COATED CAPLETS: These orange coated caplets (capsule-shaped tablets) are a gluten free choice to relieve minor body aches and pains and temporarily reduce fever. Each caplet contains 200 mg of ibuprofen, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID)
- APPROVED FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN AGE 12 AND OVER: Use Ibuprofen Tablets for adults and children age 12 years and over. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- GLUTEN FREE: This product is gluten free. Package is child resistant