The Omron BP7250 5 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor will measure, store, and let you review 60 readings for 1 user, but when used with the free Omron Connect app, it can support unlimited users and store unlimited blood pressure readings. The app allows convenient viewing of your reading trends in chart and graph format, and the ability to share as needed with your family, caregivers, or healthcare professionals. The Omron Connect app works with select iOS and Android devices.
OMRON 5 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (Model BP7250):
- Advanced technology measures 5x more data points for consistent, precise blood pressure readings
- Bluetooth syncs to Omron Connect app on iOS or Android devices
- Alerts user to the number of irregular heartbeats detected (up to 3) during the measurement
- Displays a HIGH symbol if systolic (upper) measurement reaches 130 mmHg or above and/or if diastolic (lower) measurement reaches 80 mmHg or above
- Wide-range D-ring cuff is designed for a more comfortable measurement and fits arms 9 in. to 17 in. in circumference, while the Advanced Averaging feature displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within 10 minutes
- Includes instruction manual and quick-start guide