Organic buckwheat kernels are usually considered whole grains, but they are actually seeds. As pseudo-grains, they are much easier to digest and are generally healthier than grains.
Organic buckwheat is available in many forms. The one known as organic kasha is actually hulled and roasted buckwheat kernels. This type of pseudo-grain is rather nutritious and extremely tasty as roasting enhances its rich natural flavor. The taste of organic buckwheat is rich, a little bit nutty, and with the slightest undercurrent of smoke. As it’s much more flavorful than many whole grains, you can use it as a substitute in recipes.
- ✔️TOP-QUALITY BUCKWHEAT: Food to Live offers the best, delicious, buckwheat groats.
- ✔️VEGETARIAN PROTEIN SOURCE: This whole grain substitute is extremely high in protein.
- ✔️ORGANIC: Our Buckwheat Groats are a 100% non-GMO organic product.
- ✔️DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS: Buckwheat kernels are packed with magnesium, manganese and copper.
- ✔️GOOD FOR ANY DIET: Buckwheat is low in calories and high in dietary fiber. It is free of Cholesterol and Sodium and very low in Saturated Fat.