PEAK Original Equipment Technology Antifreeze + Coolant for European Vehicles is a line of premium coolants specifically designed to match the technology and color requirements of European vehicles. Each coolant is formulated with the same corrosion inhibitor technology that protected your vehicle straight from the factory. Color cues on the packaging and a list of covered vehicles on the front label make it easy to identify the right match for your specific vehicle. PEAK Original Equipment Technology Antifreeze + Coolant for European Vehicles – Blue is an ethylene glycol-based antifreeze/coolant specifically developed for use in any European vehicle requiring a Blue silicate-enhanced hybrid organic acid technology (Si-HOAT) formula. It contains high-quality organic and inorganic corrosion inhibitors and is free of nitrite, phosphate and amines chemicals. PEAK Original Equipment Technology Antifreeze + Coolant for European Vehicles – Blue meets the performance requirements of ASTM D3306 and BS 6580. With a complete flush and fill, PEAK this coolant will provide service life protection of up to 150,000 miles.
- Matches each European vehicle manufacturer’s technology and color requirements
- Protects all cooling system metals from rust and corrosion
- Meets performance requirements of ASTM D3306 and BS 6580
- Service life of up to 5 years/150,000 miles with a complete cooling system flush and fill
- Color-coding and vehicle applications listed on the front simplify selecting the right antifreeze/coolant