Similac NeoSure Infant Formula is a nutrient-enriched baby formula that promotes excellent catch-up growth during your premature baby’s first 12 months including better gains in weight, length and head circumference when compared to premature babies fed term infant formulas. Help support her development in the first full year with specialized nutrition from the #1 brand of premature formula, Also available in ready-to-feed bottles. Compared to infants fed a formula without DHA and ARA in a clinical trial with Similac Special Care and Similac Expert Care NeoSure Infant formulas with iron. Total US Premature infant formula all outlets as of 12/31/16, Nielsen data)in select stores, The SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assurance Program) name is a service mark of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. USDA does not endorse any goods, services, or enterprises.
- Similac is the first leading infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormone* (*no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows)
- Similac NeoSure promotes excellent catch-up growth in your premature baby including better gains in weight, length and head circumference when compared to premature babies fed term infant formulas
- An easy-to-digest milk-based formula that contains increased protein, energy, vitamins and minerals compared to standard infant formula as well as extra calories for growth in baby’s first year
- The only nutrient-enriched formula for preterm infants with data to show it promoted greater rates of growth than a term infant formula during the first year of life for babies born prematurely
- Includes DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support brain and eye development and calcium and phosphorus for baby’s growing bones