Spray Nine’s professional-strength cleaning power works hard to remove all types of dirt, grease, grime and stains. It is ideal for facility maintenance, cafeterias, breakrooms, locker rooms and more. This one product has nine uses: 1) cleans; 2) degreases; 3) disinfects against viruses in 30 seconds; 4) disinfects against bacteria in 45 seconds; 5) sanitizes in 10 seconds; 6) kills fungus in 3 minutes; 7) deodorizes; 8) controls mold and mildew and 9) removes stains. Heavy-duty Cleaner/Degreaser Plus Disinfectant is EPA-registered and NSF C1-Rated
THE MOST VERSATILE CLEANER IN YOUR ARSENAL!
- AUTOMOTIVE: Engines, tires and wheels, bug splatter, consoles, dashboards, door panels, vinyl tops, upholstery, trunks, trailers, RV’s, campers and more.
- INDUSTRIAL/COMMERCIAL: Machinery, equipment, tools, motors, conveyors, vents, light fixtures, work benches, floors, walls, cafeterias, showers, change rooms, vinyl, rubber, plastic, metal and more! NSF C-1 Rated.
- INSTITUTIONAL: Chairs, desks, floors, wall, commodes, urinals, sinks, chrome fixtures, countertops, tables, and more.
- AROUND THE HOME: Underneath stoves and refrigerators, countertops, sinks, tubs/showers, toilets, floors, ceramic tile, pools & hot tubs, garbage pails, toys, patio furniture, tools, sporting equipment, BBQ?s, fiberglass, vinyl siding and more.
- MANUFACTURING & FOOD PROCESSING FACILITIES: Hoods, vents, refrigerator exteriors, stainless steel, floors, walls and more. NSF C-1 Rated.
The Most Versatile Cleaner in Your Arsenal
Spray Nine’s heavy-duty cleaning, degreasing, and disinfecting action tackles the toughest grease, grime, stains, and bacteria where others fail. Spray Nine’s ‘triple threat’ formula delivers professional strength performance and has been trusted by manufacturers, auto technicians and DIY’ers for over 60 years. Spray Nine does this all without the use of bleach or corrosive chemicals.
EPA and NSF approved.
Kills viruses and bacteria including: Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A (Swine Flu), Influenza A2 Virus, Salmonella Choleraesuis, Escherichia coli (E.coli), Hepatitis B & C Viruses, Norwalk Virus, Staphylococcus aureus – MRSA (HA & CA) and more.