*Packaging May Vary Daily driving means daily wear on your engine as friction heats up moving parts and deposits settle, reducing performance and efficiency. Valvoline Daily Protection Synthetic Blend 5W-20 Motor Oil is proven to give your engine more protection. We designed our synthetic blend motor oil to achieve maximum defense against the daily demands of the road. Our team of scientists and engineers addressed the top causes of engine breakdown – wear, friction, heat, and deposits – to keep your engine running longer while fending off expensive repairs. It includes low friction technology that prevents moving parts from touching and high-quality additives that defend against oil breakdown, keeping your engine at maximum performance and optimal fuel efficiency longer. Added detergents keep the inner linings of your engine clean and free from deposits and sludge. And with its exceptional high and low temperature protection, your engine will be prepared for any tough conditions the road or weather have in store. Valvoline Daily Protection Synthetic Blend 5W-20 gives your vehicle the constant line of defense it needs to maximize its engine life. Available in 1-qt. and 5-qt. sizes, everything in Valvoline Daily Protection has been engineered with ingenuity, tested with tenacity, and proven with purpose – to fight daily wear and maximize the life and fuel efficiency of your engine. Our synthetic blend oil was born in America and brings a century and a half of hands-on experience and quality innovation from the original motor oil brand. Our goal is to provide daily protection that helps your vehicle perform at peak efficiency every day for the long run.
- Proven to minimize daily wear on your engine with consistent lubrication and defense
- Optimize power & fuel efficiency without low friction technology
- Resist oil breakdown & sludge with detergents that keep your engine’s inner parts clean
- Superb temperature protection in even the toughest conditions
- Meets the API SP classification protecting GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection) engines from LSPI (Low Speed Pre-Ignition)
- Meets perforamance requirements of naturally aspirated, turbocharged and superchared gasoline fueled passenger cars and light duty trucks; not recommended for use in diesel fueled vehicles