*Packaging May Vary If your vehicle has over 75,000 miles, you need Valvoline High Mileage with MaxLife Technology 5W-30. Its specially formulated to shield your high-mileage motor against wear, friction, heat, and deposits – preventing expensive repairs. It’s made from our unique blend of synthetic and premium conventional oils, and strengthened with enhanced wear additives and friction-fighting agents to safeguard critical engine components, added detergents to clean the inside of your engine, and premium seal conditioners to restore aging seals and prevent leaks. It keeps your engine’s horsepower and fuel efficiency in top shape by fighting sludge, corrosion, and rust. And with our high-caliber viscosity modifiers, it flows more easily, coats more completely, and resists thermal breakdown under all driving conditions. Available in 1-qt. and 5-qt. sizes, everything in Valvoline High Mileage with MaxLife Technology 5W-30 has been engineered with ingenuity, tested with tenacity, and proven with purpose – to help you keep your engine running as long as possible. It’s the high-mileage oil made for the long run, born in America and bringing a century and a half of hands-on experience and innovation from the original motor oil brand. Our goal is to keep your vehicle on the road as long as possible, and that’s just as important to us as it is to you.
- Valvoline High Mileage with MaxLife Technology Motor Oil is the first motor oil specially formulated to address the unique needs of higher mileage engines
- Provides performance benefits for high mileage, new and re-built engines
- 40% better wear protection than the industry standard with enhanced anti-wear additives
- Advanced friction-fighting agents reduce abrasion and heat better than conventional oil
- Added detergents keep engines clean inside by reducing sludge, deposits, corrosion, and rust
- Premium seal conditioners rejuvenate aging seals to prevent leaks
- Meets the API SP classification protecting GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection) engines from LSPI (Low Speed Pre-Ignition)