Red Bull Energy Drink gives you Wiiings whenever you need them. Red Bull is a lightly carbonated energy drink with an impeccable blend of caffeine, taurine, B vitamins, real sugar and water. With 210 calories per 16 fl oz can, Red Bull is great for any occasion. While aiming for great heights during your workday, in your workouts or when gaming, why not crack open a refreshing can of Red Bull? Drink Red Bull straight from the can or enjoy in a glass over ice. This can of Red Bull will keep you ready for any occasion, whether it’s hanging with friends, watching the game or going on a road trip. Be ready for the big moments with a can of Red Bull. Store this can of Red Bull at room temperature or toss it in the fridge. Red Bull gives you Wiiings.
- One 16 fl oz can of Red Bull Energy Drink
- Red Bull’s signature formula features high-quality ingredients, including caffeine, taurine, B-group vitamins, real sugar and water
- Each 16 fl oz can of Red Bull Energy Drink contains 151 mg of caffeine per serving, about the same amount as in an equal serving of home-brewed coffee
- One 16 fl oz can of Red Bull Energy Drink contains 51 g of sugar, comparable to sugar levels found in apple juice
- Red Bull Energy Drink is formulated to be wheat free, dairy free, lactose free, gluten free, vegetarian and non alcoholic
- Red Bull gives you the Wiiings to fly through college life, your next adventure, a road trip, the next level of your video game and more
- Store Red Bull at room temperature or in the fridge to keep it stocked for enjoying with friends
Features: Improves performance, especially during times of increased stress, Lightly carbonated, Vitalizes body And mind, With taurine, No, Limited edition
Assembled Product Weight: 1.1 lbs
Brand: Red Bull
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.38 x 2.38 x 7.12 Inches
Instructions: Serve chilled
Safe Handling Instructions: Caffeine content: 151 mg/16 fl oz. Not recommended for children, pregnant or nursing women and persons sensitive to caffeine.
Warning Text: Not recommended for children, pregnant or nursing women and persons sensitive to caffeine.