Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile with Lavender Herbal Tea Bags 16 Ct. Our herbalists blend this soothing, gentle and aromatic trio of herbs—chamomile, lavender and lemon balm—to help calm frazzled nerves and ease tension.* High in essential oils, our herbs hail from organic farms, from Bulgaria’s idyllic meadows to Egypt’s fertile Nile Valley. From field to cup, we make sure our teas deliver the benefits of these amazing plants. To deliver consistently high-quality teas, we source organically farmed or organically wild-collected herbs from ethical trading partnerships, seeking out medicinal-grade plants. Only a small fraction of the world’s herb supply meets our high-quality standards.
- Herbal Power: Settles your nervous system when stressed
- Taste: Delightfully floral with distinct lavender notes
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher, Caffeine Free, Compostable Tea Bags, Herbalist-formulated
- Sustainability: First solar-powered and TRUE Zero Waste certified tea factory in the US. As a Certified B-corp, we prioritize and measure our environmental, social, and economic impact
- 1 carton containing 16 individually wrapped tea bags
Brand: Traditional Medicinals
Caffeine Designation: Naturally Decaffeinated
Count Per Pack: 16
Tea Variety: Chamomile & Lavender
Flavor: Chamomile Lavender
Nutrient Content Claims: Caffeine-Free
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.12 x 2.62 x 4.38 Inches
Dosage: 1.00 Tea Bag(s)
Instructions: POUR 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 2 tea bags. COVER & STEEP for 10 min. SQUEEZE tea bag to ensure maximum goodness.
Safe Handling Instructions: DO NOT USE this product if you are allergic to plants in the daisy (Asteraceae) family. CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER prior to use if you are PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING.
Fabric Care Instructions: none
Warning Text: Do not use this product if you are allergic to plants in the daisy (Asteraceae) family. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.