Traditional Medicinals Organic Throat Coat Herbal Tea Bags 16 Ct. The slippery elm tree has played an important role in Native American herbal medicine for hundreds of years. Inspired by its traditional use, we source our slippery elm domestically, where families collect the bark sustainably by hand to protect the trees for future generations. From field to cup, we make sure our teas deliver the benefits of these amazing plants. To deliver consistently high-quality teas, we source organically farmed or organically wild-collected herbs from ethical trading partnerships, seeking out medicinal-grade plants. Only a small fraction of the world’s herb supply meets our high-quality standards.
Traditional Medicinals Tea, Organic Throat Coat, Tea Bags, 16 Count
- Herbal Power: Supports throat health
- Taste: Sweet and silky, with a distinct licorice taste
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher, Caffeine Free, Compostable Tea Bags, Herbalist-formulated
- Sustainability: First solar-powered and TRUE Zero Waste certified tea factory in the US. As a Certified B-corp, we prioritize and measure our environmental, social, and economic impact
- 1 carton containing 16 individually wrapped tea bags
Brand: Traditional Medicinals
Caffeine Designation: Naturally Decaffeinated
Count Per Pack: 16
Tea Variety: Herbal Tea
Flavor: Original with Slippery Elm Bark
Nutrient Content Claims: Kosher
Dosage: 1.00 Tea Bag(s)
Instructions: POUR 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag. COVER & STEEP for 10-15 min. SQUEEZE tea bag to ensure maximum goodness.
Safe Handling Instructions: CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER prior to use if you have low potassium levels; if you are taking diuretics, corticosteroids, cardiac glycosides such as digoxin, potassium depleting medications or if you are PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING. DO NOT USE this product if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, or impaired kidney or liver function; or if you are allergic to plants in the parsley (Apiaceae) family. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OF AGE.