Calendula, the humble pot marigold, has an exceptional calming property used in the Weleda Baby Calendula Diaper Cream. In the hard-working Diaper Cream, we take peaceful calendula and chamomile extracts and blend with sweet almond and sesame oil, making a rich cream for the diaper area. Skin-friendly lanolin and zinc oxide provide a barrier against dampness and diaper rash. How to Use: Cleanse area, pat dry, then apply a thin layer of cream. Apply to the whole diaper area after careful cleaning.
- Gentle diaper cream nourishes skin for healthy, happy babies
- Rich calendula formula protects and soothes dry, irritated or chapped areas
- Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 12% (Purpose: Skin Protectant)
- Cruelty-free and always free from synthetic preservatives/fragrances, parabens, dyes and phthalates
- Made with natural extracts and essential oils to naturally heal and nurture skin
- Dermatologist tested and pediatrician approved
- Certified natural by the European organization NATRUE. In accordance with NATRUE standards, Weleda does not conduct any animal testing, and is committed to maintaining high ethical standards for its personal care products.
- Developed for sensitive skin, suitable for all ages