A recipe like no other. Our Decaffeinated Earl Grey is both flavorful and aromatic. What makes Bigelow Decaffeinated Earl Grey black tea taste so special? Our ingredients are carefully selected by the Bigelow family to deliver you an uncompromised quality tea experience. We are adamant about using only the best bergamot oil. We source ours from the same garden in Calabria, Italy year after year. Then we carefully blend this rich citrusy gently pressed pure bergamot oil with a bold hand-picked black tea. Each box of this decaffeinated black tea contains 20 tea bags. To maintain the integrity of our exceptional ingredients, we wrap each tea bag in a foil pouch to ensure the fullest flavor, freshness, and aroma. It also makes it convenient to take Bigelow Tea everywhere you go. Bigelow Tea is proud to be 100% family owned and operated for over 75 years. We are honored to be a Certified B Corporation. This achievement recognizes our commitment to the highest standards of social and environmental impact. Because it’s all about doing the right thing.
- Bigelow Earl Grey, Decaffeinated Black Tea Bags, 20 Count
- Hand Picked tea leaves from high elevation gardens expertly blended with pure bergamot oil from Calabria, Italy without the caffeine
- 20 Tea bags, individually wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, freshness and aroma
- Gluten–free, Non-GMO, Kosher Parve
- Bigelow Tea is Family Owned since 1945
- Each Ingredient has been carefully selected by the Bigelow Family to deliver an uncompromised quality tea experience
- Bigelow Tea is proud to be a Certified B Corporation! We meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
Features: 20 individually wrapped tea bags, Flavor-protecting envelopes, Horizontal/vertical packaging
Brand: Bigelow Tea
Caffeine Designation: Naturally Decaffeinated
Count Per Pack: 20
Flavor: Bergamot;Black Tea
Nutrient Content Claims: Kosher for Passover, Gluten-Free, Kosher Parve
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.12 x 2.78 x 5.21 Inches
Instructions: 2 steps to a great cup.Start with fresh cold water and bring to a rolling boil. Pour over tea bag, steep 2 minutes and remove tea bag. For Iced Tea by the glass steep a little longer then pour over iced. Caff-o-meter content per serving. Coffee 100-120mg. Black tea 30-60mg. Green tea 25-50mg. Decaf tea 1-8mg.Herbal tea 0mg. Represents average caffeine content; individual products may vary.