Our delicious blend of Lemon and Ginger tea combined with the probiotic Ganeden BC30 helps to support healthy digestion and immunity. This combination delivers a zesty brew and is truly a delightful experience you will want to enjoy again and again. What makes Bigelow Lemon Ginger with Probiotics herbal tea taste so special? Our ingredients are carefully selected by the Bigelow family to deliver you an uncompromised quality tea experience. Each box of this caffeine-free herbal tea contains 18 tea bags. To maintain the integrity of our exceptional ingredients, we wrap each tea bag in a foil pouch to ensure the fullest flavor, freshness, and aroma. It also makes it convenient to take Bigelow Tea everywhere you go. Bigelow Tea is proud to be 100% family owned and operated for over 75 years. We are honored to be a Certified B Corporation. This achievement recognizes our commitment to the highest standards of social and environmental impact. Because it’s all about doing the right thing.
- Bigelow Lemon Ginger Plus Probiotics, Caffeine-Free Herbal Tea Bags, 18 Count
- Delicious blend of zesty lemon and ginger combined with GanedenBC30 probiotic that supports overall healthy digestion
- 20 Tea bags, individually wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, freshness and aroma
- Caffeine-free, Gluten free, Non-GMO, Kosher Parve
- Bigelow Tea is Family Owned since 1945
- Each Ingredient has been carefully selected by the Bigelow Family to deliver an uncompromised quality tea experience
- Bigelow Tea is proud to be a Certified B Corporation. We meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
Brand: Bigelow Tea
Caffeine Designation: Naturally Decaffeinated
Count Per Pack: 18
Tea Variety: herbal
Nutrient Content Claims: Gluten-Free, Caffeine-Free, Kosher Parve
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.75 x 5.26 x 3.06 Inches
Instructions: 2 steps to a great cup. Start with fresh cold water and bring to a rolling boil. Pour over tea bag, steep 4 minutes and remove tea bag. For Iced Tea by the glass steep a little longer then pour over ice.