Crafted for a pure, bold tea flavor, Lipton’s Master Blenders have created our finest decaf black tea blend yet. That bold, smooth flavor that always invites another sip? It comes from tea leaves that are picked right when they’re the freshest, then perfectly pressed to release the most nuanced taste and aroma for the only tea experience worthy of the Lipton name. No matter when you drink it, skip the caffeine jitters but not the taste with tea that’s decaffeinated using a method that preserves most of the flavonoids and all that pure, clean, classic tea flavor. Blended to be equally delicious iced or hot, Lipton Decaffeinated Black Tea is made from real tea leaves for authentic tea flavor. Try it hot to greet the new day, or sip it iced and refreshing after your next workout or at a backyard get together with the people you love most. Love your heart with the help of Lipton Decaffeinated Black Tea, since drinking unsweetened black tea can help support a healthy heart as part of a healthy, balanced diet*. As you sip, feel good knowing that Lipton Decaffeinated Black Tea is Rainforest Alliance Certified to support our commitment to sustainable farm practices and farmers across the globe. To bring you the freshest-tasting tea imaginable, we package all 50 Lipton decaffeinated black tea bags in freshness trays. For your next cup of tea, brew up something incredible and savor the premium flavor of fresh-brewed Lipton Decaffeinated Black Tea. We believe every cup of tea can brighten your day. *Unsweetened Decaffeinated Lipton Black Tea contains about 90mg of flavonoids per serving, no calories, no added sugars and is 99.5% water.
- LOVE YOUR HEART: drinking Lipton unsweetened black tea can help support a healthy heart as part of a healthy, balanced diet*
- PICKED AT THE PEAK OF FRESHNESS and fresh-pressed for a bold, smooth flavor
- ENJOY IT YOUR WAY, either hot and comforting, or iced and refreshing
- Since 1880, nature has been our tea factory. Every cup of Lipton tea is grown using natural rain, wind and sunshine to give you our signature rich taste and aroma. What’s more we believe that every cup of our tea should not only help brighten your day but help brighten the future of all our tea farmers and their families, and of course, our planet too.
- Lipton® has always led the way for tea. From Sir Thomas Lipton’s innovative Lipton® tea estate, to his exciting marketing promotions – Lipton® has always been ahead of the curve. Lipton® is doing more than ever to ensure that our refreshing tea tastes great not just today, but for years to come.
- Here at Lipton, nature is our factory. We harness the sun, wind and rain to ensure our every cup of tea is crafted with natural goodness to give you our signature delicious taste and aroma.
Caffeine Designation: Naturally Caffeinated
Count Per Pack: 50
Tea Variety: Black Tea
Nutrient Content Claims: Kosher
Third Party Accreditation Symbol on Product Package Code: Orthodox Union Kosher, Rainforest Alliance
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.53 x 6.51 x 3.92 Inches
Instructions: Brew in boiling water 3-5 minutes, serve with milk, if desired, sweeten to taste.