There’s nothing as refreshing and invigorating as a glass of home-brewed Luzianne Iced Tea. Perhaps that’s because of all we do before you ever brew it, searching 5 continents for the perfect tea leaves and carefully selecting and specially blending them for iced tea. Our classic iced tea is a smooth blend of orange pekoe and pekoe cut black teas. In 1902, William B. Reily relocated his wholesale grocery business from Monroe, Louisiana, to New Orleans and shifted his focus to specialize in blending, packaging and distributing coffee and tea. It was the birth of the Luzianne brand. In the 1930s, recognizing the popularity of iced tea as a way to beat the heat, Mr. Reily created a new blend that maintained its flavor, color and clarity when poured over ice. Our now-famous Luzianne Iced Tea was one of the first teas ever blended specially for iced tea. Soon the Luzianne reputation for clear, smooth-tasting, refreshing iced tea was established throughout the Southeast. Today we still source the finest tea leaves from around the world and specially blend them to Mr. Reily’s original specifications. With 100+ years of experience in every sip, the choice is clear. Luzianne is the right tea for iced tea.
- Blended Iced Tea: Featuring Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black Tea, these tea bags are the easy way to make a delicious glass of home brewed tea. Ready in minutes
- Easy to Brew: Just steep in cold water and in 3-5 minutes you’ll have that authentic Luzianne taste. Try blending it with flavors like mint, strawberries and raspberries
- Luzianne Iced Tea: We continue to craft one of America’s most popular iced teas because tea is something you should never compromise on. From bag to bottle, our tea leaves deliver perfect flavor each and every time
- Authentic Teas and Coffees: Our iced tea and coffee blends have been unchanged since 1932. Check out our array of products like single-serve K cup pods, iced tea bags, concentrates and bottled drinks
- Family Owned: For 100 plus years and Luzianne founder William B. Reily helped spread the popularity of tea and coffee in America. We never stray from his special blend and quality standards for fine beverages
Count Per Pack: 24
Tea Variety: Black Tea
Instructions: Traditional Brewing Directions: Step 1: Bring 1 quart (32oz) of cold water to a rolling boil. Step 2: Gently pour boiling water over 1 tea bag. Step 3: Steep 3-5 minutes, remove tea bag and sweeten to taste. Step 4: Add 3 quarts of cold water and chill. Automatic Brewing Directions: Step 1: Place 1 flat tea bag in the brew basket and slide under the brew head. Step 2: Pour decanter under the brew basket and start the brew cycle, brew water must be at least 195 degrees. Step 3: Pour concentration into a clean, sanitized urn and add cold water to make 1 gallon. Makes 1 gallon (128oz).