Make family meals grand with the home-baked goodness of Pillsbury Grands! Buttermilk Biscuits. This frozen biscuits value pack makes 20 biscuits so you can feed a crowd. Enjoy warm, fluffy and fresh-from-the-oven biscuits straight out of your freezer. Top with sausage and gravy, build the ultimate breakfast sandwich or serve with butter for a warm, flaky dinner addition.These buttermilk biscuits will give you time back in your day to focus on what matters by helping with grocery lists and post-baking kitchen cleanup. Simply preheat the oven to 375° F (or 350° F for a nonstick cookie sheet), place frozen biscuits dough (sides touching) on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 22-30 minutes (depending on how many are baked at a time). In just a few simple steps, you’ll have fresh biscuits without all the fuss!
- HOMEMADE TASTE: Enjoy flaky and fresh-from-the-oven flavor in every bite
- BEYOND BREAKFAST: Top with sweet or savory spreads, sauces and toppings
- QUICK AND EASY: With instructions so easy, anyone can make buttermilk biscuits in a few simple steps
- BAKE AND ENJOY: Simply place biscuit dough on a cookie sheet with edges touching and bake until golden brown
- HOME-BAKED SHORTCUTS: Let Pillsbury make all your baking more convenient with cinnamon rolls, crescent rolls, pie crusts and more
Features: Bakes in 17 minutes, 20 count value pack, Buttermilk, The biscuits I serve my family – award winning chef
Food Condition: Perishable, Frozen
Food Form: Solid
Container Type: Pouch
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.00 x 9.00 x 8.25 Inches
Instructions: Keep Frozen. Toaster Oven Directions Preheat toaster oven to 375degF. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Oven Directions No thawing required 1 Heat oven to 375degF (350degF for dark or nonstick pan). 2 Place frozen biscuits, sides touching, on ungreased cookie sheet or cake pan. Biscuit sides should touch for higher rising. 3 Bake as directed in chart or until golden brown. For 1 to 6 Biscuits cook for 20 to 24 minutes. For 7 to 12 Biscuits cook for 22 to 28 minutes. Faster Bake Method: Place frozen biscuits 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 16 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. (Biscuits will not rise as high.) High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Increase oven temperature to 400degF. Bake 18 to 25 minutes. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Warning Text: Contains: wheat and milk ingredients.
There are no reviews yet.