Make family meals grand with the home-baked goodness of Pillsbury Grands! Southern Homestyle Biscuits. Created for the biscuit lover, each hot-out-of-the-oven Grands! biscuit has a mouth-watering crispy outside and fluffy inside. A convenient alternative to scratch baking, Grands! refrigerated biscuit dough is ready-to-bake, saving you time and kitchen cleanup. In just minutes, the air will be filled with the delicious aroma of freshly baked biscuits and you’ll be ready to serve. Imagine the memories you’ll make.Pillsbury Grands! Southern Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits will give you time back in your day to focus on what matters. Simply preheat the oven to 375° F (or 350° F for a nonstick cookie sheet), place refrigerated biscuit dough (sides touching) on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 22-30 minutes (depending on how many are baked at a time). In just a few simple steps, you’ll have homestyle biscuits without all the fuss!
- HOMEMADE TASTE: Enjoy the crispy outside and fluffy inside of this freshly baked homestyle biscuit
- EVERYDAY USE: Great for breakfast sandwiches, biscuits & gravy, or topped with your favorite spread
- QUICK AND EASY: Just pop, place, & bake until deliciously golden brown
- INCLUDES: 8 refrigerated biscuits per can
- AT HOME MEMORIES: Imagine the memories you’ll make while gathering to enjoy Pillsbury biscuits
Features: Naturally And artificially flavored, Homestyle, Buttermilk, The biscuits I serve my family – award winning chef
Food Condition: Refrigerated
Food Form: Dough
Container Type: Can
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.97 x 5.56 x 2.97 Inches
Instructions: Keep Refrigerated. DIRECTIONSHEAT oven to 350°F.PLACE biscuits 1 to 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.BAKE 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.FOR TALLER BISCUITSHEAT oven to 325°F.PLACE biscuits, sides touching, on ungreased cookie sheet.BAKE 19 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
There are no reviews yet.