Make family meals grand with the home-baked goodness of Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers Biscuits. Kids and adults alike love to pull apart the flaky layers of their warm Grands! biscuits. A great alternative to scratch baking, Grands! refrigerated biscuit dough is ready-to-bake, saving you time and kitchen cleanup. In just minutes, the air will be filled with the delicious aroma of freshly baked biscuits and you’ll be ready to serve. Imagine the memories you’ll make.These biscuits will give you time back in your day to focus on what matters. Simply preheat the oven to 350° F (or 325° F for a nonstick cookie sheet), place refrigerated biscuit dough 1 to 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 13-16 minutes or until golden brown. In just a few simple steps, you’ll have delicious biscuits without all the fuss!
- FLAKY LAYERS: Enjoy peeling apart the warm, flaky layers of these biscuits
- EVERYDAY USE: Great for breakfast sandwiches, on their own, or topped with your favorite spread
- QUICK AND EASY: Just pop, place, & bake until deliciously golden brown
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Simply scan your receipt to earn cash for participating schools
- AT HOME MEMORIES: Imagine the memories you’ll make while gathering to enjoy Pillsbury biscuits
Features: Flaky layers, The biscuits I serve my family – award winning chef, 8 big biscuits, Natural and artificial butter flavor
Food Condition: Refrigerated
Food Form: Solid
Container Type: Can
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.97 x 5.56 x 2.97 Inches
Instructions: Keep dough refrigerated.Do not eat raw biscuit dough.Do not freeze or microwave unbaked Poppin’ Fresh™ dough.Heat oven to 350 degrees F (or 325 degrees F for dark or nonstick cookie sheet).Place biscuits 1 to 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.Peel & pop:Press spoon against seam.For safe opening, point can ends away from you and others.
Safe Handling Instructions: DO NOT EAT RAW BISCUIT DOUGH
Warning Text: Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.,Do not eat raw biscuit dough.
There are no reviews yet.