Make family meals grand with the home-baked goodness of Pillsbury Grands! Southern Homestyle Biscuits in a twin pack. Created for the biscuit lover, each hot-out-of-the-oven Grands! biscuit has a mouthwatering flavor. A convenient alternative to scratch baking, Grands! refrigerated canned biscuits are ready to bake, helping you save time and kitchen cleanup. In just minutes, the air will be filled with the delicious aroma of freshly baked biscuits and you’ll be ready to serve. Imagine the memories you’ll make.These biscuits will help give you time back in your day to focus on what matters. Simply preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (or 350 degrees F for a nonstick cookie sheet), place refrigerated biscuits 1 to 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 11-15 minutes or until golden brown. Or, you can bake in an air fryer for another quick and easy baking option. In just a few simple steps, you’ll have delicious biscuits without all the fuss!
- HOMEMADE TASTE: Enjoy the warm, mouthwatering taste of this freshly baked homestyle biscuit
- EVERYDAY USE: Great for breakfast sandwiches, biscuits & gravy or topped with your favorite spread
- QUICK AND EASY: Just pop, place & bake until deliciously golden brown
- INCLUDES: 8 refrigerated biscuits per can; 16 biscuits total
- MAKE MEMORIES: Imagine the memories you’ll make while gathering to enjoy Pillsbury biscuits
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Food Condition: Refrigerated/ Chilled
Instructions: Oven directions: Heat oven 375 degree F (or 350 degree F for nonstick cookie sheet). Place biscuits 1 to 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 11 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Air fryer directions: Spray bottom of air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place biscuits in air fryer basket. Air fry at 330 degree F (directions developed using 6-quart air fryers, air fryer temperatures and bake time will vary.). Do not preheat. Cook 8 minutes. Turn biscuits over. Cook an additional 6 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown and cooked through. Do not eat raw biscuit dough. Tip: Like it hot? opt for hot sausage. Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze or microwave unbaked poppin’ fresh dough. Best if used by date on can end.
Warning Text: Contains wheat. May contain milk ingredients.,Do not preheat. Entire product must be baked once opened.
There are no reviews yet.