Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags 16 Ct. We source this peppermint primarily from our partner-growers in the Pacific Northwest. Their pristine conditions and organic practices help us achieve a crop that’s rich in essential oils, lending our tea its distinctive minty taste and its highly soothing digestive benefits.* The perfect post-meal tea! From field to cup, we make sure our teas deliver the benefits of these amazing plants. To deliver consistently high-quality teas, we source organically farmed or organically wild-collected herbs from ethical trading partnerships, seeking out medicinal-grade plants. Only a small fraction of the world’s herb supply meets our high-quality standards.
- Herbal Power: Soothes your belly and alleviates digestive discomfort
- Taste: Aromatic, refreshing and undeniably minty
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher, Caffeine Free, Compostable Tea Bags, Herbalist-formulated
- Sustainability: First solar-powered and TRUE Zero Waste certified tea factory in the US. As a Certified B-corp, we prioritize and measure our environmental, social, and economic impact
- 1 carton containing 16 individually wrapped tea bags
Brand: Traditional Medicinals
Caffeine Designation: Naturally Decaffeinated
Count Per Pack: 16
Nutrient Content Claims: Caffeine-Free
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.12 x 2.62 x 4.38 Inches
Dosage: 1.00 Tea Bag(s)
Instructions: POUR 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag. COVER & STEEP for 10-15 min. SQUEEZE tea bag to ensure maximum goodness.
Safe Handling Instructions: CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER prior to use if: you have gallstones or bile duct obstruction, hiatal hernia, or acid reflux; or if you are PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING.
Fabric Care Instructions: none
Warning Text: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if: you have gallstones or bile duct obstruction, hiatal hernia, or acid reflux; or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.