Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother’s Milk Herbal Tea Bags 16 Ct. Inspired by a Traditional European Medicine combination passed through generations of women, our time-tested formula uses fennel, anise, coriander, fenugreek and blessed thistle to help promote lactation.* Moms have been trusting us to help feed their little ones with this tea for over four decades. From field to cup, we make sure our teas deliver the benefits of these amazing plants. To deliver consistently high-quality teas, we source organically farmed or organically wild-collected herbs from ethical trading partnerships, seeking out medicinal-grade plants. Only a small fraction of the world’s herb supply meets our high-quality standards.
- Herbal Power: Promotes breast milk production for nursing mothers
- Taste: Sweet with a distinct licorice taste
- America’s #1 Lactation tea; Clinically tested for safety; Lactation Consultant recommended; Trusted by Mom’s for over 40 years
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher, Caffeine Free, Compostable Tea Bags, Herbalist-formulated
- Sustainability: First solar-powered and TRUE Zero Waste certified tea factory in the US. As a Certified B-corp, we prioritize and measure our environmental, social, and economic impact
- 1 carton containing 16 individually wrapped tea bags
Brand: Traditional Medicinals
Caffeine Designation: Naturally Decaffeinated
Count Per Pack: 16
Flavor: Original with Fenugreek
Nutrient Content Claims: Caffeine-Free
Dosage: 1.00 Tea Bag(s)
Instructions: POUR 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag. COVER & STEEP for 10-15 min. SQUEEZE tea bag to ensure maximum goodness.
Safe Handling Instructions: THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE WHEN NURSING. Please discuss use of this product, and any other supplement products, with your healthcare practitioner. DO NOT USE this product if you are allergic to plants in the parsley (Apiaceae) family, such as fennel or coriander, or plants in the daisy (Asteraceae) family such as chamomile, echinacea or blessed thistle. IF PREGNANT AND BREASTFEEDING, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Fabric Care Instructions: none
Warranty length: 90 Days or longer
Warranty information: All products come with a 90 Day, or longer, manufacturer warranty