Traditional Medicinals Organic Raspberry Leaf Herbal Tea Bags 16 Ct. Raspberry leaf has been a girl’s best friend for thousands of years, used for daily cycle support, menstrual cramps and during pregnancy to help prepare the womb for childbirth.* Some of our favorite grows wild in the rolling meadows of Bosnia and Herzegovina, where families collect them by hand. From field to cup, we make sure our teas deliver the benefits of these amazing plants. To deliver consistently high-quality teas, we source organically farmed or organically wild-collected herbs from ethical trading partnerships, seeking out medicinal-grade plants. Only a small fraction of the world’s herb supply meets our high-quality standards.
- Herbal Power: Supports healthy menstruation and tones the uterus
- Taste: Robust yet delicate, like a mildly tannic black tea
- USDA Certified Organic, Fair Wild Certified Ingredients, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher, Caffeine Free, Compostable Tea Bags, Herbalist-formulated
- Sustainability: First solar-powered and TRUE Zero Waste certified tea factory in the US. As a Certified B-corp, we prioritize and measure our environmental, social, and economic impact
- 1 carton containing 16 individually wrapped tea bags
Brand: Traditional Medicinals
Caffeine Designation: Naturally Decaffeinated
Count Per Pack: 6
Flavor: Robust yet delicate, like a mildly tannic black tea.
Nutrient Content Claims: Organic
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.65 x 3.11 x 4.39 Inches
Instructions: POUR 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag. COVER & STEEP for 10-15 min. SQUEEZE tea bag to ensure maximum goodness.
Safe Handling Instructions: CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER prior to use if you are PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING.
Fabric Care Instructions: none
Warranty length: 90 Days or longer
Warranty information: All products come with a 90 Day, or longer, manufacturer warranty
Warning Text: Consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.