Traditional Medicinals Tea, Organic Roasted Dandelion Root Tea Bags, 16 Ct. Some think of dandelion as a common weed, but our herbalists know that its bitter taste stimulates digestion and supports your body’s natural detoxification process.* Some of our finest dandelion comes from the sustainably wild-collected meadows of Eastern Europe. It’s the perfect tea for everyday wellness! From field to cup, we make sure our teas deliver the benefits of these amazing plants. To deliver consistently high-quality teas, we source organically farmed or organically wild-collected herbs from ethical trading partnerships, seeking out medicinal-grade plants. Only a small fraction of the world’s herb supply meets our high-quality standards.
Traditional Medicinals Tea, Organic Roasted Dandelion Root, Tea Bags, 16 Count
- Herbal Power: Stimulates the liver and supports healthy digestion
- Taste: Pleasantly roasted with bitter notes
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher, Caffeine Free, Compostable Tea Bags, Herbalist-formulated
- Sustainability: First solar-powered and TRUE Zero Waste certified tea factory in the US. As a Certified B-corp, we prioritize and measure our environmental, social, and economic impact
- 1 carton containing 16 individually wrapped tea bags
Features: Traditional Medicinals
Brand: Traditional Medicinals
Caffeine Designation: Naturally Decaffeinated
Count Per Pack: 16
Flavor: Roasted Dandelion Root
Nutrient Content Claims: Organic, Kosher
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.12 x 2.62 x 4.38 Inches
Dosage: 1.00 Tea Bag(s)
Instructions: POUR 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag. COVER & STEEP for 10-15 min. SQUEEZE tea bag to ensure maximum goodness.
Safe Handling Instructions: CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER prior to use if: you have severe acute inflammation of the gallbladder, painful obstruction of the bowel, or obstructed bile ducts; or if you are PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING. Discomfort due to gastric hyperacidity may occur after taking bitter herbs. DO NOT USE if you are allergic to plants of the daisy (Asteraceae) family.
Fabric Care Instructions: none
Warranty length: 90 Days or longer
Warranty information: All products come with a 90 Day, or longer, manufacturer warranty